lunedì 26 febbraio 2007

Rotten Fruit


Hiya,
First off: I hope everyone had a great weekend... I know I did! The truth is though, I feel kind of guilty about not staying at home or indulging in a trip to the local shopping centre! To then top it all off with an evening of family based reality TV... More than once I've been informed that this is how a "mature adult" is supposed to spend his time... not strangling my Guitar down at the studio... followed by a trip to the local DZ for a couple of jumps, topped of with a shooting session at the shooting range and of course...much beer!

Well if mature is like fruit, then I'm not ripe... and we all know what happens to ripe fruit... it starts to rot!
_________________
Ciao ciao,
prima di tutto: spero che abbiate avuto un bel weekend... Io si! Ma la verita è che mi sento un pò in colpa per non esser rimasto a casa o forse per non aver fatrto una visita al centro commerciale più vicino! Per poi finire con una serata di Reality TV... Più di una volta mi è stato detto che è questo il modo corretto per un "adulto maturo" di comportarsi... non abusando della mia chitarra giù allo Studio... seguito di una gita al DZ locale per un paio di lanci, per finire faccendo fuori qualche sagoma al poligono e ovviamente poi... tanto di quella birra!

Allora questo vuole dire maturo come ad esempio la frutta... allora non son pronto... poi sappiamo tutti quello che succede alla frutta matura... commincia a marcire!

7 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

So true!
Raff

Kev Cruz ha detto...

Hey Raff........do you like my 'Gothic Banana' picture?

Anonimo ha detto...

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Kev Cruz ha detto...

I've always been very enusiastic about my failures!

None ha detto...

Buongiorno!
Some fruit never get ripe, like me.
And I feel very good ;)

Tanti saluti de Olanda !

Bhalla saab ha detto...

in that case i ain't mature too! and i hope i never do become one...

and tks for the link man! me linking too....
do visit my blog now and then!

Nando ha detto...

Nice blog, Neracruz. Tnx for 4 visit in mpTUBO blog.